Friday 9 May 2008

Watson completes tumour treatment

Watson completes tumour treatment



Opera house singer Henry Russell James Dewey Watson has completed a five-week grade of irradiation to annihilate a recurrent head neoplasm.
The 41-year-old isaac M. Singer, known as The Part, described his treatment as "no walk in the parkland".
Watson's managing director Giles Baxendale said: "He's finished his treatment simply he doesn't know whether he is in the clear even."
"He's doing well, he's a little tired, a bit drained, just he's offbeat that it's finished."
James Watson volition now make to take in regular scans to find out whether or non the intervention has been successful.
In a message on his web site, Thomas Augustus Watson said: "I've had my moments under that machine where I hardly wanted to stop the bloody thing and walk off."
"I'm not out of the forest in time. I affectionately wanted to maintain the side-effects to a minimum and I've been keeping myself meet and healthy as I can, just I'm afraid they've caught up with me, and I don't mind admitting I've not been myself."
"I'm scarcely so lucky I've had friends, family, and of grade my fans to facilitate me through and through; I real don't believe I could do this without the supporting I've had," the singer wrote.
James Watson underwent operation to remove a brain tumour last Oct. It was his indorsement operation on the tumor in 12 months.




Lost creator casts his next series